Wednesday 3 April 2019

Beading with Beebeecraft.com

Recently I was fortunate to receive a Design Pack from Beebeecraft.com which is an online craft store focusing mainly on beads but they also have a wonderful selection of other crafting goodies as well.

These are the products that they sent me to play with :)
Bead Caps
Silver Bead Spacers 
3mm Glass Pearl Beads
Metal Bookmarks
2mm AB Rhinestone Chain
6mm AB Rhinestones

For my first projects I made some pearl embellishments using the 3mm Glass Pearl Beads, Bead Caps and the Silver Bead Spacers. As I consider myself a 'learner beader' I am very happy with the results and thoroughly enjoyed making them.



I love how the flowers turned out, they look very vintage and the tassels were a lot easier than expected and they look wonderful too. There is a tutorial on the beaded tassel on my YouTube if you are interested in watching :)



Thank you so much for stopping by

Jeanette xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)