Tuesday 29 October 2019

Pretty Floral Journal

Today I'm sharing a journal I recently made using the lovely papers, stickers and dies I received from Inloveartshop.com. The papers are called 'Pretty Lady', there are 24 papers in the pack, 12 designs with two of each design.

For my journal I lightly tea stained the papers just to soften the colours a little and because that way they would match my blank papers better. I used a lot of stitching in this journal and some tulle to give it a lovely soft look




I used the dies in various ways throughout the journal for pockets, tuckspots and tags and decorated some of the pages with the vintage style stickers, lace, fabric and little flowers.








You can see the journal in full in this video HERE

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by :)

Jeanette xxx
  

1 comment:

  1. Those lil silver things are hair beads they clasp around or in-between braids...fun.Great idea for tassles....
    Always Creating,
    Maryse

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)