Tuesday 25 December 2012

Fun with Tags

Tags are something that are very quick and easy to make, especially if you're using glue and paper!!! Here's a couple I made up in the past week, the first is for a little challenge in our facebook group, it's just a layered lace Christmas tree which is so very simple yet I love how effective it is. There's a little jewel for the top and some lace and fabric for the tassle .... easy!!!!



The next one is for a little swap it did with a lady called Sara, it was meant to be a Christmas tag but evolved into something entirely different once I got started, lol!!! I call it my little whimsical Christmas fairy tag but I really don't thing there's much Christmas on it at all. I really love the colours and the skirt and the mix of the metals with the butterflies and then the touch of whimsy in the floaty skirt. It came together very quickly and I think the finished tag is just lovely :)



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)