Monday 15 April 2019

Helmar Design Team

I am so happy to annouce that I have once again joined the Helmar Design Team. Helmar is an Australian adhesives company that also sells in other parts of the world. I will be designing for them for the next six months on their Blog.

This is the wonderful array of adhesives I received to create with and you can find my very first project on the blog now - HERE


Helmar Adhesives Design Package



Nb:  It is always important when using any type of glue to have a very well ventilated area, I have my window open and have a fan facing me at all times to ensure good circulation in my craft room.

I hope you will enjoy the projects that I create for this great Company.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by

Jeanette xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)